View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013   #56
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 56079 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What the hell did we do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Agreed

You are always optimistic. LOL It's part of Fandom.
Steel, I'm human... I was pessimistic as we headed into the playoffs this year. I knew we had no chance to win at New England. Even on gameday, I couldn't trick myself into hopefulness.

But, looking at a group of safeties that include Goldson, Delmas, Landry, Landry, Phillips, Mikell, Sensabaugh, Chung, Charles Woodson, along with Quin... and seeing most of the NFL is up against the cap, I feel great.

Same thing at Tight End! There is a ton of talent at tight end... guys like Delanie Walker and Fasano that could really help our running game.

Heading into this week, Casey and Quin were the two guys I didn't want to lose. Now, I'm not worried.

Also, supposedly Dobbins, McCain, and Bradie James are all drawing some interest by other teams... so, we are setting up this off-season to gain compensatory picks again for 2014. I think Rick Smith is doing one heck of a job! Only injury-riddled seasons will prevent this team from 10 wins or more for the next four or five seasons. So, yeah, I'm feeling great!