View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013   #52
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264425 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What the hell did we do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktexan68 View Post
Always amazing how some people on message boards can be such jerks. I understand the money behind the problem but what pisses me off is how we're in the predicament that you would expect a team that's been to the playoffs many years in a row or that has won a couple SB's. .
Or we're in the predicament that you would expect a team with nothing but money to offer players to come to Houston & you end up paying top tier money to second tier players.

I'm not saying that is the case, but there's more than one way to get where we are.

The Patriots & the Ravens have been consistently in the play offs & they are not in the situation we are in.