View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013   #51
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 170233 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What the hell did we do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktexan68 View Post
Always amazing how some people on message boards can be such jerks. I understand the money behind the problem but what pisses me off is how we're in the predicament that you would expect a team that's been to the playoffs many years in a row or that has won a couple SB's. We're in a really bad spot and I'm very worried that we are going to take a step backwards this year.
If they do take a step back people should have to pay with their jobs. Of course that wont happen, because as BoB said that would be too traumatc.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote