View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013   #71
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Matt Schaub Compendium

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I've always been right there with you.

Just because he's not on an injury report doesn't mean he's not hurting out there.
I'm still not buying it. He's not on the injury report, he doesn't miss any practice. Then he plays in a game (including practices) he was under no obligation to play.... We couldn't score TDs, we couldn't convert 3rd & 1s on the ground, we couldn't keep the other team out of the endzone & it was all because Schaub is gimpy.

For some reason, I think it was something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
I think Matt Schaub is capable of being every bit as good as Joe Flacco. Many people rated Schaub slightly ahead of Joe Montana, I mean err, Joe Flacco going into last season. Just a matter of him getting hot at the right time and playing out of his mind come playoff time.
If we go to the play offs 5 years running, I like the odds of our team gelling & getting the job done. Yes Flacco had an amazing run, but so did Bolden, Torrey, & Jacoby. & their goal line defense showed up when it mattered most.