View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013   #69
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 26897 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: The Matt Schaub Compendium

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
In hindsight, it's easy to say we should have gotten Peyton, considering the seasons Schaub & Peyton had. Keep in mind, in 2011 Schaub was having a good season until his injury. At the same time, people were wondering whether Peyton will ever be the same or if he could last a whole season. Peyton was too risky to gamble on while we already had a decent QB.
I didn't say we were being unfair I just said we didn't even kick the tires on that one it seems. At least not publically maybe behind the scenes.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote