View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013   #33
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Who would you trade up for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
knowing that 33% of his passes were completed behind the los doesn't make you go hmmmmm?

Trading up is when you are getting what you perceive as a sure bet. Trading away picks on a gamble is foolish. Smith would not be taken in the first round last year I'd bet. This doesn't strike me as the kind of draft class one would want to trade up in unless desperate.
Actually it was 26%. His physical tools and iq is why I do it. As I stated before, he doesn't have to play this yr either. He can make all the throws and is very accurate down the field. He's also a good leader from what's been said.