Thread: Pro day updates
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013   #29
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63941 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pro day updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by jppaul View Post
I live in nm and used to do a little bit of writing for a local lobo site. I've watched every one of his games that kid is an absolute steal, fantastic hands with regular highlight reel one handed circus catches. Sneaky fast and a good route runner. Will take a hit and has no fear going across the middle. Played in an offense that in his senior year threw the ball a grand total of 154 times in 13 games usually in third an 25 situations. Played his entire career under the historically inept offensive coaching of mike locksley. Look at his sophomore campaign that was the only time that he had a qb (4 different ones that year) who wasn't off the d3 scrap pile. Third team all American as a freshmen.

Hugely underrated. Absolute steal that could be grabbed in the 6-udfa. I have posted a couple of times about this kid already.
I'm on board. Thanks for the insight.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote