View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013   #46
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What the hell did we do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
The players should earn more as TV revenues and ticket sales go up, as should anyone else employed by the NFL or individual teams.
Well we all know stadium employees do not make more as profits go up, nor do i our pretty much anyone on this message board. So if u do agree then i dont see how you you can write this......

Quote:
I don't understand what point you're trying to make. It's the athletes fault that teams are getting into cap trouble because they want more money? The NFL is bringing in billions of dollars due to it's TV deals. Naturally, the more money the league makes the more money the athletes make. That's business.
Just saying we all know fair is fair and then NFL players salaries are not fair IF you think that everyone should make more if the buisness makes more. Thats my point