View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013   #44
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What the hell did we do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I'm all for the players making more money as the owners make more. Spoiled or not, I'd rather see the people out there playing the game making huge dollars instead a group of 32 men who sit in a suite. I do wish the real world worked like that, but I'm not going to discuss that in a football related thread.
Well you you brought it up, if the NFL makes more money from TV revenues and ticket sales then why shouldnt the players ? Oh speaking of your comment shouldnt stadium employees make more money since the NFL and the players do ???

Quote:
Stadium employees often work for minimum wage serving NFL fans beer, cola and food. Other employees work as volunteers to support their high school sports teams or their cheerleading team. In stand vendors work for a commission and tips, they do not receive a salary like many people may think. The in stand vendors make good money, but it is all depending on their blood, sweat and tears and of course your tips. Scalpers make money buying and selling NFL tickets and even some homeless people make money playing music after NFL games. Many people will lose a ton of money if the NFL does not get their act together.
http://voices.yahoo.com/why-florida-...d-8797059.html

This one example i can show you a lot more if you'd like.