View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013   #42
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What the hell did we do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I don't understand what point you're trying to make. It's the athletes fault that teams are getting into cap trouble because they want more money? The NFL is bringing in billions of dollars due to it's TV deals. Naturally, the more money the league makes the more money the athletes make. That's business.
I replied to a guy who says "we" are spoiled. It is apparent that it is not us who is spoiled is my point. Did u even read the message i replied to ?

And i dont give a damn, i work for a multi billion dollar company, who has a vast and great portfolio. If what you preach is common wealth then we all should get a big cut out of what our companies make. And as you know we dont, so how is it any different for a man who works 100 hours a week for 70K a year while the company he works for profits 100 of billions of dollars, does that guy who breaks his back make more if the company makes more ??

Hell no

So yeah these athletes are spoiled. Some of us live in the real world, it shouldnt only apply to athletes. Just because the NFL makes more they should haha come on think about that.