View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013   #9
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SW H-TOWN Pre-Free Agency Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
While okay with your first four, if we are not going to draft an AJ replacement such as Keenan Allen or Da'Rick Rogers, I'd rather take Terrence Williams over Hopkins.
I like Keenan Allen too and think he would be a good pick. I'm not sure he will be available but I hope so. Da'Rick Rodgers is really talented but I doubt we would draft him. He has a pattern of very poor decision making. He was arrested in a bar brawl and charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, failed several drug tests, and had complete meltdown after a loss to Kentucky...

I personally like Hopkins over Williams for several reasons but nobody is going to agree on all prospects.

Thanks for the feedback.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote