View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub Compendium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
The Matt Schaub Compendium

Basically, my recent blog post is a collection of what is known and unknown about Schaub as he ended 2012.

Contains data. Contains known info. Contains speculation.

Frames the issue, puts the end of 2012 into a larger context.

Think it is fair. Not really interested in neener neener talk about Schaub because I think that is a distraction from just looking at what the knowns and unknowns are. That often pejoratives and tone people use detracts from just talking the football stuff.

It was a hard post to put together but I'm happy that I did. I learned things putting it together, and usually those are the best posts.

Do most people know what a Compendium even is????