View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013   #36
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125942 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What the hell did we do?

You would spend a lot more money signing Levitre than keeping Wade Smith. Alexander won't be that cheap (to keep the Chargers from matching) and Cooper is under contract.[/quote]

Doesn't have to be Alexander, I meant that type of WR. Ramses-Barden/Hixon type woud do.

Cutting A.Smith and W.Smith would save about 9 mil. I'm not a cap guy so I'm probably wrong. With those cuts you should be able to sign Levitre and draft Jones to replace A.Smith.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote