View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013   #23
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dobbins, McCain drawing interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I would feel more comfortable with McCain leaving if Harris had shown something in his absence. Still, I think this is a really deep draft for CBs and a nickel corner can be had in the 3rd or 4th (maybe with the Mario comp pick).
harris wasnt as bad as TT makes him out to be... he had a few bad plays and is generally a little too handsy and draws a decent amount of holding penalties but he broke up a fair share of passes too. i would say he played like KJ did in 2011, not the rookie KJ version we make him out to be. he showed potential, esp for a first time starter (albeit a veteran first time starter)
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote