View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013   #32
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would you trade up for?

In this draft I'd rather have two high seconds, our own second and our comp third rather than our first, second and two thirds. We still have too many need positions to go true BPA & it will only get worse if Barwin leaves as I predicted long ago. Does anyone think Wade will try to refill that spot with round four or later?