Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN
1. Deandre Hopkins – WR – Clemson. I think he could be our #2 starter from day 1.
2. Brandon Williams – NT – Missouri Southern. Replacement and upgrade over Cody.
3A. Colbi Hamilton – WR – Arkansas. Has the upside to eventually be a number 1 receiver and I think that most of his shortcomings are correctable.
3B. Brennan Williams – OT – North Carolina. Eventual replacement for Newton.
4. Gerald Hodges – ILB – Penn State. I think he is rated too low. Has good college production and is good in coverage. Had a slow 40 time but plays much faster, good tape.
5. Duke Williams – S – Nevada. Safety depth is needed desperately. I actually saw Keo playing last year on defense, that should have never happened.
6. Ty Powell – OLB – Harding. OLB depth with upside.
7A. Steve Williams – CB – California. Slot CB depth.
7B. Braden Wilson – FB – Kansas State. Hard nosed FB, we need one of these guys.
While okay with your first four, if we are not going to draft an AJ replacement such as Keenan Allen or Da'Rick Rogers, I'd rather take Terrence Williams over Hopkins.