View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013   #5
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Danario Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I'm not interested in cutting Walter for a 5 knee surgery gamble. I don't think Walter's production is a problem (he should be a 3rd option not WR2) it is his contract. To easy to replace him with a draft pick and still cut Walter.
Not interested if we can see if he keeps healthy. However, I do disagree, Walter's production is a problem because we don't have a consistent #2 option and no other veteran.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote