View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013   #3
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SW H-TOWN Pre-Free Agency Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Overall, I like it. Not sure about a D II lineman contributing much in 2013, but the guy has a lot of upside. I think WR probably needs to be addressed twice, but I would look for a 3rd day value rather than going back in the 3rd round. Maybe push OLB up to the 3rd round. But, I think you've addressed most of the Texans needs (that we know of).
Good thoughts. I think that Brandon Williams could play on running downs but you could go with Bennie Logan, Sylvester Williams, or Jesse Williams in the second.

A good 3rd day pick IMO would be Marquess Wilson. He had major problems with Mike Leach but he is not the first. Has definite #1 WR potential and would be worth the risk if drafted on the 3rd day. I would also consider Aaron Mellette and Jasper Collins.

I would look at Trevardo Williams, Sio Moore, or Brandon Jenkins in the third.

Thank's for the feedback.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote