View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013   #26
Lucky

Rep Power: 213963 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Draft QB in 1st or 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
If Barkley was there , I might do it . He is bigger than they thought at 6'3 with 10 inch hands . A four year starter at a name school and good character to boot . This is how the Packers got Aaron Rodgers .
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
Except he has a 3rd arm with slow feet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
You know Leebig, I went back and watched about 8 of Barkley's game, and I must say I don't see the negativity you did.
Yeah, I don't see what lee is looking at, either. I just watched every throw Barkley made against Oregon, which was the best team USC faced in 2012. Barkley threw the ball downfield very well. Better than he did the shorter passes, really. He threw a lot of short passes because he plays in a WCO. Saw a lot of pressure and looked pretty fearless in the pocket. My criticism would be his decision making while under pressure. That's the difference between good and great QBs.

Still, he's young and has a lot to learn. I think he's a sure fire 1st rounder and will be gone well before the Texans pick at #27. Arizona, Buffalo, NY Jets (#7-#9), one of these QB starved teams will take Barkley.