View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013   #60
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 40560 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub Compendium

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
LOL - hard to burst my bubble when you don't have a clue. We were 30th in the league in rushing. Slaton averaged 3.3 ypc and didn't even have 450 yards on the season. Now work your magic on spinning that into above average.
sorry, I merged 2008 and 2009 in my mind. So Schaub did carry us offensively in 2009, 4 years ago. We gonna continue to live on the past and ignore the lack of clutchness gene and lack of playing in the spot light? doesn't matter why he lost his mojo, it matters that he has. And hasn't proven he will regain it. Not to mention he has always had massive short comings and the way the nfl evolves year in and year out, we're not gonna be able to over come those. The lack of mobility in todays nfl from the qb is a BIG negative and IMO a reason for failure in crucial moments. When a team pins back and rushed the qb, schaub and his LEAGUE slow 3 cone time (I did a study and will post later about 3 cone times and their ability to predict mobility for qbs in the nfl) really hurts the team as he tries to elude rushers and make a play.