View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013   #2
Lucky

Rep Power: 218553 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SW H-TOWN Pre-Free Agency Mock Draft

Overall, I like it. Not sure about a D II lineman contributing much in 2013, but the guy has a lot of upside. I think WR probably needs to be addressed twice, but I would look for a 3rd day value rather than going back in the 3rd round. Maybe push OLB up to the 3rd round. But, I think you've addressed most of the Texans needs (that we know of).