View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013   #27
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What the hell did we do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
^^^^
This

Except I dont have the faith that you do in BoB/Rick/Gary. But there's nothing we can do about it.
HAHA yeah i am kind of iffy on it sometimes, but when i sit back and look at the last 5 drafts, Free Agency IMO they havent done to bad. Biggest mistake i see is their opinion/loyalty to Schaub.