View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013   #25
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What the hell did we do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Did i miss something, why in the hell did this thread pop up out of the blue ?

There are a lot of things the front office can do so the team can stay competitive and even get better. Biggest key is the draft, which we have done quite well on.

All we can do as fans is sit back and watch, i have faith Smith and Co will make the right choices.

And even if they DONT i am still a texans fan so what can i do ? Not a damn thing. So chilax everyone
^^^^
This

Except I dont have the faith that you do in BoB/Rick/Gary. But there's nothing we can do about it.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote