View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013   #110
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95075 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
First, I am not getting into name calling. Second I am not defending Cody and think he's gone so doesn't matter. I would prefer a Nose that can handle the run AND penetrate; Brandon or Sylvester Williams. Mitchell as a back up is ok but would rather see him at DE.
No name calling going on here just a little debate. I normally agree with tru80texan on most subjects. He's a pretty smart guy. In the end we all want the same thing.