Thread: OB's mock v.1
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013   #17
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OB's mock v.1

I hope you guys are right on Newton. I would love it if he can lock the Rt spot down for the foreseeable future. I saw a lot of good and bad watching him last year. Maybe the bad was due to his knee being tweaked???

Given that Schaub is our guy for the next several years, personally, I feel like we need to do all we can to give him a clean pocket. It seems to me that a lot of his bad INTs come from trying to get rid of the ball quickly when under duress. If we keep the pocket clear then maybe most of those pick 6s go away as well. I also contribute Arians slightly off year to a downgrade in run blocking.
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote