View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013   #13
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mid-Late round DT/NT prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Interesting project to me. Looks like he "should" be more effective than he was, if that makes sense. Marijuana arrest may explain some of that, not sure.
I didn't know about the marijuana issue with regard to Akeem Spence. We had enough of that with Amobi Okoye so I'll pass on Spence if he can't lay off the MJ and find some motivation.

BL and BB are doing a good job of convincing me on Logan in the 3rd especially if he can add another 10 lbs. without losing athleticism. I know Brandon Williams is currently listed as a late 2nd round pick by CBS, but IMO he should be a late 3rd and available to us there. I just don't see a guy jumping from D2 to the NFL in the 2nd round, this guy is a project with good potential.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote