View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013   #70
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans - 2.4 Million Cap Carryover for 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
PK is 100% Titans homer all the way, and then his next favorite team: Colts.

I used to value his blog, but really he's like the other NFL Divisional Bloggers...all they do, as you stated, is re-post links to articles that other people created. It's a DrudgeReport.com for NFL news.

And when he chooses to offer something he made himself, he's snarky to fans and generally condescends whenever he gets a chance. Pretty big ******* in my book.
That's the impression I have gotten from him, which is why I don't really follow him. I'm not a fan of his work, and that article posted upthread is just another example of why I don't care what he says. He's clearly not privy to the Texans' situation, and I don't think he could care less.