View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013   #50
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub Compendium

I guess I am in the mindset if guys like Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer can win ring with a team that Matt Schaub can. I think he's easily better than both.

I think the differentiation that should be made here is can Matt LEAD the team to a SB or can he win one. I tend to fall more in the later.

Offensively my bigger concern is not necessarily having a guy on offense that the rest of the team can feed off like the defense has with Cushing, Smith, and of course Watt.

AJ has shown that he is still more than capable of being that guy on this offense several times this season. Butt, it just annoys me to no end sometimes to not see Gary or Matt make the call to just start feeding him the ball when this offense struggles. There's nothing wrong sometimes with just simplifying the game and just getting the ball to your best player.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote