Thread: OB's mock v.1
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013   #12
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OB's mock v.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Otherwise, I love Armstead. He's got a mean streak in him.

I have reservation about Collins though.
He has great athleticism but looks like a project.
I think second round is too high of a grade for him; basically, it's just potential.
He's so raw.
I think given Schaub's statuesque mobility, we really need to up grade our OL. All QBs suffer in the face of pressure, some moreso than others, and I think Schaub suffers a bit more than other top QBs. I'd love Newton at the swing tackle as well

I hear you on Collins, but as a relatively new DE he racked up 20 TFLs and 10 sacks. He's also a converted DB which means he could play some ILB. Given that injuries crop up every year, having guys that are flexible could prove useful over a 16 game season.

Nfldraftscout gives him a 2-3 projection, I was thinking we could grab him at 54. In a perfect world (if Swope has injury issues) we could grab Patton at WR at 54 then Collins with our first pick of rd 3
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote