View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013   #12
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Flacco contract a joke?...These folks make a good point

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
ha ha- thats why Flacco tied Montana with 11 TDs and 0INTS; something all those other QB's didn't do...tied Brady's record for most post-season wins in a qb's first 5 years...and has the same number of SB wins as PManning, Rodgers, Brees.....I never said he was better than Montana- I made a comparison.

Its a three year deal- disregard all the pomp and circumstance about 'highest contract in league history'....all that money that Schaub is getting and he has the same amount of wins as TJ Yates in the postseason?

As far as 'my front office' goes, there is a reason Ozzie Newsome has been in his job for 18 yrs, only Jerry Jones has a longer tenure than Ozzie as GM and you see how that has worked out for JJ in Dallas, making decisions no one else wanted make. Questioning Ozzie is a cry for help....
Again, trying to use Flacco's playoff record as some sort of huge deal is one of the biggest jokes any Flacco advocate could make. The Ravens have been winning for years as an all defensive team that won in spite of their offense until this season.

Trying to use Flacco's playoff record as some sort of huge measuring stick for him is about as silly as someone trying to act like Trent Dilfer was some sort of top tier QB because he happened to play on a team that won a SB.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote