Thread: OB's mock v.1
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013   #10
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OB's mock v.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
I know Brown struggled as a rookie but he played LT which is more difficult and every guy has their own learning curve. Remember how well Charles Spencer played as a rookie before his injury? I don't dislike Newton and think he has talent. I'd love to have him fill the swing T.
I also don't like our depth at OT. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to sign a quality FA but I'm not sure we have the money.
I'm torn. I would love to get a Franchise type of RT; I just don't know if we should spend a high round pick for one this year.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote