Thread: OB's mock v.1
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013   #9
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OB's mock v.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I like swope but he has a history of concussions. That worries me especially with Schaubs tendency to throw to receivers who have defenders with a bead on them. I wouldn't draft him before the fourth round.

Also would like to see an ILB in there somewhere. I really like Williams from Florida st. Late. Of course we could add depth there via free agency.

Other than that I like it.
Hmm, hadn't heard that about Swope. I'll have to think about that...

Wouldn't mind adding an ILB but the more I think about it the more I'd like to see Reed inside. He's big and fast with good movement skills (remember he came to AZ as a RB).

Another thought I had would be to take a look at Brad Jones from GB he had a great season and might not command as big a salary as Barwin.
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote