Thread: OB's mock v.1
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 218004 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: OB's mock v.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
Given Newton's knee surgery, I move RT ahead of WR at this point. The right side of our OL was a weakness last year, I would be happy adding any of these RTs in rd 2
I don't like this thinking. The right side was a weakness, so we'll put a rookie in at that spot?

It wasn't a talent issue, you can look at Newton & see he has the talent to play RT. It was an inexperience & having to deal with inexperience on his left as well.

I'm all for improving the pedigree of our OL, don't get me wrong. I just don't like the reason given for going with a RT. Give me a 1st rounder on the OL who expects to win & I'm all for it.

But think Duane Brown's rookie year before you start thinking all our problems are cured.

Other than that, I like your mock & your thought process.