View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013   #29
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein: Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

I don't know what to tell ya... but contrary to popular belief, I don't make stuff up. When I first saw BeerLover mocked Datone Jones to us, I questioned if he could play as well as Antonio Smith inside. So in comparing him, I went to look at Antonio's weight as they appear to be of similar build. I usually use NFL.com, or ESPN.com for that & I swear at one time, one of them had Antonio at 295.
Lol! I'm just messing with you. I haven't seen it, but doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I know after the 2010 season Antonio was quoted as saying he was in the 270's & that's why he was reluctant about playing a 3-4 DE. He bulked up to the mid 280's to play DE & I honestly haven't seen his weight listed any higher, but I normally refer to HT.com for that type of info. No biggie. Just messing w/ you since we go back & forth on occasion.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote