View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013   #18
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who Do You Want the Texans to Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I like some of the usual suspects such as Keenan Allen, Hopkins, & Hunter. Some names I wouldn't mind seeing later in the draft would be Aaron Dobson WR from Marshall. Good size, decent speed, & good hands. He made some great catches & plays tough imo.

Then Schwenke C/ OG from Cal. This guy held his own very well against some decent competition at the Senior Bowl. He stood up Jenkins out of Georgia quite a few times. Good mobility & could play G w/ the hopes of eventually replacing Myers at C. His versatility between the 2 positions would be a good asset imo.
Even though Schwenke at OC/OG isn't a huge need in 3rd when the Texans are picking he will probably be BPA and a 10 yr starter. You could do worse than picking a guy like him. I also like Dobson in rd 2 if the Texans decide to go another direction in rd 1.

A couple of guys I also think would be great fits on the Texans because they would add what the Texans are desparately missing. SPEED

1. Hunter
2. Swope
3. Xavier Gooden
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote