View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013   #44
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Matt Schaub Compendium

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I must not be most, I've always thought Flacco could lead a team to the SB. 2 yrs ago he was a dropped pass or a missed FG from playing in the SB.
Alex Smith was in a similar situation, yet most people are convinced he can't take his team to a Super Bowl, much less win one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Schaub after 6 yrs? Remember I used to be a Schaub guy and think he's a great person/leader etc.... but SB winning QB= doubtful. Seems we were having this discussion about HWNSNBM a few yrs ago. Whenever this discussion is being had chances are the QB being discussed will never lead their team to a SB. (Excrption being Flacco)
I am not a Schaub fan. My comments lately come from the increased negativity. He's being criticized about things that have been part of his game for a long time, yet he manages to be successful despite them.

Right now, imo, the only thing he should be criticized about is his ability to lead the team, that's the only thing that he's not demonstrated to be able to do at a high level (& the evidence is so subjective anyway, you won't know until he wins one so it's pointless to even argue).

People putting Schaub in the same category as Carr just don't know what they're talking about. 6 years into his career, he was still working on footwork & throwing through ladders. There was a basic understanding of the game that was missing.... Schaub doesn't have that problem. He's smart enough to make the most of his capabilities & minimize his limitations.