View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013   #43
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub Compendium

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Just 9 weeks ago most people said the same thing about Flacco.
I must not be most, I've always thought Flacco could lead a team to the SB. 2 yrs ago he was a dropped pass or a missed FG from playing in the SB.

Schaub after 6 yrs? Remember I used to be a Schaub guy and think he's a great person/leader etc.... but SB winning QB= doubtful. Seems we were having this discussion about HWNSNBM a few yrs ago. Whenever this discussion is being had chances are the QB being discussed will never lead their team to a SB. (Excrption being Flacco)

Looks like Gary picked the wrong QB to lead the Texans to a SB. He should pay for that decision with his job.IMHO However BoB would never do anything that traumatic. How could the Texans ever find a HC that could replace Gary and still be able to run the WC system? Isit impossible? 7 yrs and counting? I really feel for guys like AJ.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote