View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013   #42
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Matt Schaub Compendium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
QB for us but picked the worse time ever (Dec. 2012) to have a drop off in performance/have a slump/run out of gas/have a lisfranc setback/suffer a bad bio-rhythm month/whatever.
Hell, what was the question?
Too much credit & too much blame. That's what I think the problem is. Every team that made it past us in the play offs had several players who had exceptional games..... Wes Welker, Steven Ridley, Shane Vareen, Torey Smith, Anquan Boldin, Jacoby Jones, Tony Gonzales, Julio Jones, Roddy White, Jaquis Rogers, Vernon Davis, Michael Crabtree, Frank Gore.... all in addition to the QB, but we didn't.

I understand the train of thought, that it starts with the QB. But what if Andre caught that TD vs Atlanta, what if he'd have stopped & caught that one that Matt threw behind him in New England... what if OD, or Walter would have caught the ones they dropped for sure first downs, what if LeStar Caught that one to extend the drive vs New England.... what if we got on a roll by completing these passes?

Matt has to play better, I'm not denying that in any way. But we were seeing great play from TEs, WRs, & RBs from WildCard weekend to the Super Bowl, from all but two teams (imo) the Texans & the Bengals.