View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013   #29
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47040 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which guys are locks for the first round to you and which guys are borderline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
It always seems to happen. Trufant and Rhodes going around 27 is a pretty good bet. I don't think the Texans will take a corner in round 1, especially if we lose Quin, so it would be helpful if all three went off the board before our pick.

I think wide receiver and safety are going to provide the best value for a need position if we can't retain Quin. A pass rusher that drops would also be exciting considering we are going to need somebody to replace Barwin or compete for snaps at OLB.
Trufant is worth at least #20 if not higher. Rhodes is a bit more risky but #27 for him seems about right. It will be interesting to see how Texans deal with Barwin & Quin, I wouldn't be surprised if both stay lessening need to take safety early or another high level pass rusher. I think at some point regardless Texans should pull both positions (CB/S) via this deep class.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote