View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013   #4
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Richard Sherman gets snarky with Skip Bayless

Skip Bayless.....he must rub a lot of lube on a lot of rods at ESPN to still be on the air with them.

Because he is, how do I say this gently, a complete waste of pixels on any screen. He's a zero. Non-factor. He's a sports TMZ person...wait, actually TMZ gets a lot of things right compared to Skip. My bad.

If he's on my TV, I switch it to the Knife Channel. And I fantasize while watching the Knife Channel. About Skip, and knives, and make-believe violence.

Seriously, though. He's a waste. Jesus loves him and all that jazz, but he's a doosh.