View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013   #67
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 30463 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans - 2.4 Million Cap Carryover for 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
According to his bio, he covered the Titans for 12 years before taking this job at ESPN. I'm pretty sure he's stated it several times that he's a Titans fan. Honestly, I don't really read the guy, his best stuff for Texans fans is in the form of links to other people's work, like Steph or Alan Burge.
Not that this particular point really matters to me, but I've only seen him deny being a fan of any team when being accused directly of being a Titans fan, multiple times. Just seems odd that he'd move to Nashville from NJ and become a fan of a crappy Oilers team.
paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote