View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013   #106
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
So let's see, you call Cody the defenses "Kevin Walter"....can't say I disagree. In fact, I agree 100%, but what confuses me is that you later say that you find it laughable that I question a "really good personel man/ professional defensive coordinator" based on stats. Well, that's interesting because I think at least I offered stats as a reasoning for questioning the "really good personel man/ professional defensive coordinator" while you offered nothing more then your opinion & it seems you questioned him as well. By simply referring to Cody as the "Kevin Walter" of the defense, that by popular opinion means that Cody is an underperforming starter who does not necessarily deserve to be a starter & should/ needs to be replaced w/ a worthy alternative. That somewhat sounds like you too question the "really good personel man/ professional defensive coordinator", but chose a different way to express it. It the end it seems to be the same...just saying.

We can agree to disagree. How we will know who will be right or wrong when it's all said & done is beyond me though since you seem to disregard stats as if they have no significance. I beg to differ. If Mitchell simply averages more than 1 tackle a game next season then it would seem I prevailed, but I'm sure you have different standards that will sway it in your direction in your opinion & somehow glorify Cody's 17 tackles this past season & trump Mitchell's production. Lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Cody is a savvy vet who understands gap responsibility. Earl uses his explosiveness to dis-engage blocking scheme, usually just redirected but does get into space & pursue.
But but according to miss leading stats Mitchell is better and should start.