View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013   #19
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 33080 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Newton Has Knee Surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
The salary cap is an issue that is costing the Texans quality players simply because their rookie contracts have expired & the Texans really don't have the room to even re-sign them to fair value contracts. That's a problem IMO. The salary cap mess is real & was created by the current regime & not the old fall back excuse Casserly.

I can't recall anyone saying Kubiak needed to be fired after year 3. If I recall that was an 8-8 season. A bit of an exaggeration. Year 5, yes he should've been fired considering he had only produced 1 winning season, 0 playoff appearances, & regressed to a 6-10 season. Plenty of coaches had been fired for less...ask Wade.

Some don't believe Schaub can lead this team based on his pitiful performances this past season. It was only one season & he has shown flashes in the past, but most don't expect a slow footed aging qb to get better w/ time. It's normally the opposite & why some seem to be losing faith in him. I have my concerns, but our questions should be answered next season.
Our cap cost us Ryans, Winston, Mario, and Briesel.. of those players for sure 2 we are better off without, 1 is 50/50, and Ryans is the only one I wish we could have kept..

I don't see why you think the cap problems that we lost our superbowl chances.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote