View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 257888 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lance Zierlein: Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
How could you, LZ!!!

Lol! I knew you would run w/ that! Once again...you got a link or are you sticking by the conspiracy theory...just wondering.

I don't know what to tell ya... but contrary to popular belief, I don't make stuff up. When I first saw BeerLover mocked Datone Jones to us, I questioned if he could play as well as Antonio Smith inside. So in comparing him, I went to look at Antonio's weight as they appear to be of similar build. I usually use NFL.com, or ESPN.com for that & I swear at one time, one of them had Antonio at 295.