View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013   #65
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans - 2.4 Million Cap Carryover for 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
The guy is from NJ, I seriously doubt he's a Titans fan even though he covered them for a few years. Other than that, I agree with you completely. He just didn't do enough research for his article, and there is no way I'm restructuring that many guys at once.
According to his bio, he covered the Titans for 12 years before taking this job at ESPN. I'm pretty sure he's stated it several times that he's a Titans fan. Honestly, I don't really read the guy, his best stuff for Texans fans is in the form of links to other people's work, like Steph or Alan Burge.