View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013   #18
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would you trade up for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
Geno smith. If somehow he started to tumble out the top 10,I would jump to get him. I think he's a franchise qb and he doesn't have to play this year. Next yr trade schaub and you have your 10 yr starter at qb.
knowing that 33% of his passes were completed behind the los doesn't make you go hmmmmm?

Trading up is when you are getting what you perceive as a sure bet. Trading away picks on a gamble is foolish. Smith would not be taken in the first round last year I'd bet. This doesn't strike me as the kind of draft class one would want to trade up in unless desperate.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote