View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013   #9
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104666 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mid-Late round DT/NT prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Maybe the Texans are laying down a diversionary smoke screen to everyone and targeting a DT in the 1st round instead of a WR, but I doubt it. It does seem that they'll be going WR in the 1st round, so who do you think we'll be targeting at DT/NT in the 3rd or later? Here's some prospects that I think we might be looking at and what round they're currently listed at by CBS. Who do you like and why?

Sylvester Williams 3rd
Akeem Spence 3rd-4th
Bennie Logan 4th
Josh Boyd 6th
Cory Grissom 6th
Spence or Logan, Spence/Logan are good penetrators. Spence is also strong as an Ox. I dont think Williams will be there in the late 3rd. But if he is he represents great value.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote