View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013   #6
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Flacco contract a joke?...These folks make a good point

The column is a shot in the dark- one doesn't need a made up stat to see that Flacco's regular season was different than his post-season.

Maybe its because I am a fan of the Ravens, but I cannot understand the lack of respect for Joe as a QB around the league.

Des he throw for 5000 yds? No. Does he throw for 50 touchdowns? No. Does he win? Yes.

The whole "luck" thing is pretty weak argument also; was it lucky when Montana trew a ball high in the endzone and Dwight Clark caught it? Was it luck when Rothlisberger tripped up the Colt player afer Bettis fumbled vs Indy in te playoff game? Wasit luck when Franco Harris caught the deflection for the "Immaculate Reception"?

As Sam Snead once said, "I'd rather be lucky than good"
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote