View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013   #16
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would you trade up for?

Really need to see how FA plays out before I'd be able to answer that question. There are several guy's I like in each round that you might have to maneuver up for.

Some guy's in the 2nd thru 4th rounds I might take a round early or move up for at some point like Tarron Armstead , I had him as a 3rd rounder but might take him with the second rounder (may as well be a high 3rd that late). With Newton having surgery .... you have to look at OT.
I have AJ Klein as a 4th but might take him with the 3rd round comp pick just to solidify the ILB spot ....

That also depends on who else is available .... This draft could go any number of ways.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote