View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #25
LZ
Veteran

Rep Power: 5396 LZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein: Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You keep saying this.

But Antonio is listed at 295. 6'3" or 6'4" is not prototypical size for a 3-4 DE. Antonio has been successful for us, but I think he's more the exception to the rule.
Antonio plays in the low to mid 280s. I've asked him about his playing weight in the past. I have no idea where that 295 comes from because it is way off and I've seen him listed at 295 as well.

As for the size, 6'4 isn't all that bad for a 3-4 DE... especially in Wade's version which isn't the Steelers or Packers version of the front.
LZ is offline   Reply With Quote